1) How long is each photo session?
~ Unless agreed otherwise,
each session is one hour.
**PLEASE SEE ADDENDUM BELOW F.A.Qs. REGARDING AGREEMENTS.
2) How do I pay for my photo session?
~ J&J Studio only accepts cash payments, currently.
J&J Studio is diligently working on making digital payments available soon.
3) Will I receive a receipt?
~ Of course, you will receive a receipt, with guarantee that you will receive your photos digitally within a specified time period.
4) How long will it take for me to receive my photos digitally?
~ For a paid photo session, J&J Studio reserves the right to take up to 48 hours per 10 photos to edit them and send them to you.
*A 24 Hour Rush Order can be requested. An added fee will apply.
~ For a TFP / FREE photo session J&J Studio reserves the right to take at least 72 hours to release your photos to you, since paid customers come first.
5) Can I get the digital download of my photos on the same day?
~ For an additional $5 per photo, or $50 per set of 20 photos, J&J Studio will work around the clock to edit and release the photos to you within 24 hours.
* Keep in mind, that J&J Studio can only prepare and release 20 photos at a time per 24 hours, if you paid an extra $50 for a rush order.
6) Where do I get the digital download of my photos?
~ J&J Studio will upload and share the digital download of your photos with you on Google Docs, OR via photo CD-ROM.
7) Will I receive copies of all documents I sign, before I leave?
~ Absolutely! You can take a photo of the documents you signed, or the staff can scan & email them to you, within minutes. If you would like,
J&J Studio can even print them out for you to take home.
**ONLY AGREEMENTS MADE IN WRITING ARE CONSIDERED LEGITIMATE.